Boskins Holiday Cottage
A beautiful holiday cottage converted from the lower section of an old threshing barn Boskins takes its name from the old dividers used in the lower section of the barn which have been carefully re-purposed into the conversion.
Located a the foot of the Rawthey valley approx 1 mile outside the village of Sedbergh and with views of the Howgills and surrounding hills and dales. This two bed cottage is a haven to come back to after a busy day exploring either the Yorkshire dales or the Lake district (Kendal is a 12 miles, Hawes 16 miles)
The sympathetic conversion has exposed timbers and stonework, combines with modern conveniences of underfloor heating / modern kitchen and bathrooms to give a exquisite combination of both old and new.
Up to 2 well behaved dogs are allowed, and to compliment the cottage a washing / drying /boot room complete with dog shower is available.
Access from the property to the owners fields and to the footpaths along the river Rawthey or up onto the Howgills
- Property includes
- 2 Bedrooms – both En-suite
- Well equipped Kitchen
- Spacious lounge / diner
- Under Floor Heating
- Each bedroom as a Super king-size Beds (zip-link) that can be configured as 2 x 3ft single beds
- Linen included
- Smart TV (internet connected)
- WIFI (optional – but available for free)
- Patio with garden furniture
- Shower / bath (one en-suite has a bath with shower a the other a walk-in shower)
- Electric Oven / Microwave
- Off Road Parking for up to 2 vehicles (please confirm availability at time of booking)
- Separate Drying room with Washing Machine, Dryer, heated Airer & Dog / Boot shower [shared with one other cottage]
- Additional fridge & freezer space is available in the Drying room by arrangement.
Link to Sykes cottages with more pictures and reviews here (follow down below for booking direct with us )
We encourage bookings Friday – Friday- or short breaks Fri-Mon & Mon-Friday for peak season (April/Sept) – out of peak season we are more flexible.
Check in time is now 4pm (due to extra Covid related cleaning activities), and check out by 10am on the morning of your departure.
Prices start at £375 for 7 nights
A typical booking is: £322 for 2 nights
- Guests: 4
- View: Views of the Yorkshire dales, Excellent access to the Yorkshire Dales and the Lakes, Converted Barn
- Bed Type: Zip-Link (6ft double or split 3ft beds)